Full House closes on financing, signs contracts for Silver Slipper hotel
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2013
HANCOCK COUNTY — Full House Resorts has closed on an amendment to its first lien credit agreement to provide for a $10-million loan from its first lien facility lenders, which will be used to fund a portion of the approximate $17.7-million construction of a 142-room hotel at the Silver Slipper Casino in Hancock County.
Full House also has signed construction contracts for the hotel with the R.O.I. Hotel Group and expects construction to commence in the next 30 days.
The company expects the remaining $7.7 million of the construction to be funded from available cash. Full House estimates that construction of the hotel will take approximately one year to complete.
Andre Hilliou, chairman and CEO of Full House, said, “We believe the hotel is a much-needed amenity to extend loyal and profitable customer visits at the Silver Slipper property, and we look forward to celebrating the grand opening of the hotel facility in the second half of 2014.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program