St. John, officials celebrate reopening of new-look Purple Parrot
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2013
HATTIESBURG — Robert St. John and state and local officials gathered today for the re-opening of the newly remodeled Purple Parrot Café and the addition of the new dining establishment, Branch.
The renovation marks an investment of $1.3 million.
“Today is an exciting day as we re-open the Purple Parrot Café in Hattiesburg and welcome the addition of Branch,” said St. John. “We have been in business in Hattiesburg for 25 years, and this expansion sets us up to do business here for the next 25 years.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen