St. John, officials celebrate reopening of new-look Purple Parrot
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2013
HATTIESBURG — Robert St. John and state and local officials gathered today for the re-opening of the newly remodeled Purple Parrot Café and the addition of the new dining establishment, Branch.
The renovation marks an investment of $1.3 million.
“Today is an exciting day as we re-open the Purple Parrot Café in Hattiesburg and welcome the addition of Branch,” said St. John. “We have been in business in Hattiesburg for 25 years, and this expansion sets us up to do business here for the next 25 years.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability