St. John, officials celebrate reopening of new-look Purple Parrot
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2013
HATTIESBURG — Robert St. John and state and local officials gathered today for the re-opening of the newly remodeled Purple Parrot Café and the addition of the new dining establishment, Branch.
The renovation marks an investment of $1.3 million.
“Today is an exciting day as we re-open the Purple Parrot Café in Hattiesburg and welcome the addition of Branch,” said St. John. “We have been in business in Hattiesburg for 25 years, and this expansion sets us up to do business here for the next 25 years.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending