St. John, officials celebrate reopening of new-look Purple Parrot
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2013
HATTIESBURG — Robert St. John and state and local officials gathered today for the re-opening of the newly remodeled Purple Parrot Café and the addition of the new dining establishment, Branch.
The renovation marks an investment of $1.3 million.
“Today is an exciting day as we re-open the Purple Parrot Café in Hattiesburg and welcome the addition of Branch,” said St. John. “We have been in business in Hattiesburg for 25 years, and this expansion sets us up to do business here for the next 25 years.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders