St. John, officials celebrate reopening of new-look Purple Parrot
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2013
HATTIESBURG — Robert St. John and state and local officials gathered today for the re-opening of the newly remodeled Purple Parrot Café and the addition of the new dining establishment, Branch.
The renovation marks an investment of $1.3 million.
“Today is an exciting day as we re-open the Purple Parrot Café in Hattiesburg and welcome the addition of Branch,” said St. John. “We have been in business in Hattiesburg for 25 years, and this expansion sets us up to do business here for the next 25 years.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal