American Council of Engineering seats officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2013
Allen Scott of Engineering Service was recently installed on the Executive Board of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi (ACEC/MS).
Members of the 2013-2014 board include: president Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A.; president-elect Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall; secretary/treasurer David Bowman of Neel-Schaffer Inc.; past president Ron Cassada of Gardner Engineering, P.A.; national director David Compton of Compton Engineering Inc.; and, board members Scott Burge of A. Garner Russell & Associates and Carey Hardin of Clearwater Consultants Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities