American Council of Engineering seats officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2013
Allen Scott of Engineering Service was recently installed on the Executive Board of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi (ACEC/MS).
Members of the 2013-2014 board include: president Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A.; president-elect Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall; secretary/treasurer David Bowman of Neel-Schaffer Inc.; past president Ron Cassada of Gardner Engineering, P.A.; national director David Compton of Compton Engineering Inc.; and, board members Scott Burge of A. Garner Russell & Associates and Carey Hardin of Clearwater Consultants Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history