American Council of Engineering seats officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2013
Allen Scott of Engineering Service was recently installed on the Executive Board of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi (ACEC/MS).
Members of the 2013-2014 board include: president Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A.; president-elect Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall; secretary/treasurer David Bowman of Neel-Schaffer Inc.; past president Ron Cassada of Gardner Engineering, P.A.; national director David Compton of Compton Engineering Inc.; and, board members Scott Burge of A. Garner Russell & Associates and Carey Hardin of Clearwater Consultants Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility