American Council of Engineering seats officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2013
Allen Scott of Engineering Service was recently installed on the Executive Board of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi (ACEC/MS).
Members of the 2013-2014 board include: president Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A.; president-elect Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall; secretary/treasurer David Bowman of Neel-Schaffer Inc.; past president Ron Cassada of Gardner Engineering, P.A.; national director David Compton of Compton Engineering Inc.; and, board members Scott Burge of A. Garner Russell & Associates and Carey Hardin of Clearwater Consultants Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life