Christopher Malozzi joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2013
Singing River Health System, along with the Southern Mississippi Heart Center, recently welcomed Christopher Malozzi, DO, cardiologist, to the community. Malozzi is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia. He completed his internship and residency in general internal medicine at the University of South Alabama Medical Center in Mobile. During his time in residency, he was named chief resident in internal medicine and served as a member of the clinical teaching faculty. Malozzi then completed his cardiology fellowship at USA Medical Center, where he also served as chief cardiology fellow. He is board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in cardiovascular disease.
Malozzi is now accepting new patients at Southern Mississippi Heart Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Christopher Malozzi joins staff”
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so