Christopher Malozzi joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2013
Singing River Health System, along with the Southern Mississippi Heart Center, recently welcomed Christopher Malozzi, DO, cardiologist, to the community. Malozzi is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia. He completed his internship and residency in general internal medicine at the University of South Alabama Medical Center in Mobile. During his time in residency, he was named chief resident in internal medicine and served as a member of the clinical teaching faculty. Malozzi then completed his cardiology fellowship at USA Medical Center, where he also served as chief cardiology fellow. He is board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in cardiovascular disease.
Malozzi is now accepting new patients at Southern Mississippi Heart Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Christopher Malozzi joins staff”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy