Christopher Malozzi joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2013
Singing River Health System, along with the Southern Mississippi Heart Center, recently welcomed Christopher Malozzi, DO, cardiologist, to the community. Malozzi is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia. He completed his internship and residency in general internal medicine at the University of South Alabama Medical Center in Mobile. During his time in residency, he was named chief resident in internal medicine and served as a member of the clinical teaching faculty. Malozzi then completed his cardiology fellowship at USA Medical Center, where he also served as chief cardiology fellow. He is board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in cardiovascular disease.
Malozzi is now accepting new patients at Southern Mississippi Heart Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Christopher Malozzi joins staff”
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release