Christopher Malozzi joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2013
Singing River Health System, along with the Southern Mississippi Heart Center, recently welcomed Christopher Malozzi, DO, cardiologist, to the community. Malozzi is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia. He completed his internship and residency in general internal medicine at the University of South Alabama Medical Center in Mobile. During his time in residency, he was named chief resident in internal medicine and served as a member of the clinical teaching faculty. Malozzi then completed his cardiology fellowship at USA Medical Center, where he also served as chief cardiology fellow. He is board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in cardiovascular disease.
Malozzi is now accepting new patients at Southern Mississippi Heart Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Christopher Malozzi joins staff”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case