Jackson law firm welcomes Claire Barker
Claire Barker has joined the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Service. Barker comes to Wyatt from the Jackson City Attorney’s Office, where she represented the City of Jackson in litigation of all civil matters in state and federal court. Prior to joining the City Attorney’s Office in 2007, Barker was an attorney with Whittington & McGehee in McComb and Page, Mannino, Peresich & McDermott, PLLC, in Biloxi.
Barker received her law degree in 2003 from the Mississippi College School of Law, where she received the American Jurisprudence Award for Wills and Estates, and participated in Moot Court. She received her bachelor of arts degree in political science from Southeastern Louisiana University, where she held a Presidential Honors Scholarship and was a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity