Jackson law firm welcomes Claire Barker
Claire Barker has joined the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Service. Barker comes to Wyatt from the Jackson City Attorney’s Office, where she represented the City of Jackson in litigation of all civil matters in state and federal court. Prior to joining the City Attorney’s Office in 2007, Barker was an attorney with Whittington & McGehee in McComb and Page, Mannino, Peresich & McDermott, PLLC, in Biloxi.
Barker received her law degree in 2003 from the Mississippi College School of Law, where she received the American Jurisprudence Award for Wills and Estates, and participated in Moot Court. She received her bachelor of arts degree in political science from Southeastern Louisiana University, where she held a Presidential Honors Scholarship and was a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month