Jackson law firm welcomes Claire Barker
Claire Barker has joined the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Service. Barker comes to Wyatt from the Jackson City Attorney’s Office, where she represented the City of Jackson in litigation of all civil matters in state and federal court. Prior to joining the City Attorney’s Office in 2007, Barker was an attorney with Whittington & McGehee in McComb and Page, Mannino, Peresich & McDermott, PLLC, in Biloxi.
Barker received her law degree in 2003 from the Mississippi College School of Law, where she received the American Jurisprudence Award for Wills and Estates, and participated in Moot Court. She received her bachelor of arts degree in political science from Southeastern Louisiana University, where she held a Presidential Honors Scholarship and was a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K