Jackson law firm welcomes Claire Barker
Claire Barker has joined the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Service. Barker comes to Wyatt from the Jackson City Attorney’s Office, where she represented the City of Jackson in litigation of all civil matters in state and federal court. Prior to joining the City Attorney’s Office in 2007, Barker was an attorney with Whittington & McGehee in McComb and Page, Mannino, Peresich & McDermott, PLLC, in Biloxi.
Barker received her law degree in 2003 from the Mississippi College School of Law, where she received the American Jurisprudence Award for Wills and Estates, and participated in Moot Court. She received her bachelor of arts degree in political science from Southeastern Louisiana University, where she held a Presidential Honors Scholarship and was a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41