White Construction taps Tracy Bailey
Tracy B. Bailey has been promoted to director of pre-construction services for White Construction’s Ridgeland headquarters. Bailey has an impressive 30 years of experience in the construction industry, having been involved in the construction industry since 1983. He joined the White Construction Company staff as a project manager in 2007. He has recently served the last 39 months as senior project manager on the Mississippi Gulf Coast Hurricane Katrina Recovery projects overseeing 17 public projects in Hancock County with program budget in excess of $100 MM. He has been instrumental in the successful completion of multiple Mississippi-based projects with experience in estimating and managing various type projects. Additionally, Bailey has managed the construction of several award-winning projects.
Bailey earned his A.D. from Copiah-Lincoln Community College and a B.S. degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist