White Construction taps Tracy Bailey
Tracy B. Bailey has been promoted to director of pre-construction services for White Construction’s Ridgeland headquarters. Bailey has an impressive 30 years of experience in the construction industry, having been involved in the construction industry since 1983. He joined the White Construction Company staff as a project manager in 2007. He has recently served the last 39 months as senior project manager on the Mississippi Gulf Coast Hurricane Katrina Recovery projects overseeing 17 public projects in Hancock County with program budget in excess of $100 MM. He has been instrumental in the successful completion of multiple Mississippi-based projects with experience in estimating and managing various type projects. Additionally, Bailey has managed the construction of several award-winning projects.
Bailey earned his A.D. from Copiah-Lincoln Community College and a B.S. degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma