White Construction taps Tracy Bailey
Tracy B. Bailey has been promoted to director of pre-construction services for White Construction’s Ridgeland headquarters. Bailey has an impressive 30 years of experience in the construction industry, having been involved in the construction industry since 1983. He joined the White Construction Company staff as a project manager in 2007. He has recently served the last 39 months as senior project manager on the Mississippi Gulf Coast Hurricane Katrina Recovery projects overseeing 17 public projects in Hancock County with program budget in excess of $100 MM. He has been instrumental in the successful completion of multiple Mississippi-based projects with experience in estimating and managing various type projects. Additionally, Bailey has managed the construction of several award-winning projects.
Bailey earned his A.D. from Copiah-Lincoln Community College and a B.S. degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports