Butler Snow adds Jordan N. Walker and Tray Hairston to firm
by Ross Reily
Published: September 6,2013
Tags: American Bar Association, Business, Butler Snow, law, Mississippi, Mississippi Bar Association, Mississippi College School of Law, Mississippi Economic Development Council, National Association of Bond Lawyers, Tougaloo College
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC has added Jordan N. Walker and Tray Hairston in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Walker will be a member of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Group, and Hairston will serve in the Public Finance and Incentives Group.
Walker earned his juris doctorate and bachelor’s degree in international studies from the University of Mississippi. He served in the U.S. Air Force as chief of magistrate court for claims and adverse actions at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland, chief of military justice at Joint Base Balad in Iraq and at Mountain Home Air Force Base in Idaho. He was also an area defense counsel for the Air Force. Walker is a member of the American and Mississippi Bar associations. He is also admitted to the Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals and the Armed Forces Court of Appeals.
Hairston previously served as counsel and policy advisor for Gov. Phil Bryant, and was a liaison to the Mississippi Home Corporation in preparation of the state of Mississippi’s Qualified Allocation Plan. He also served as liaison to the Mississippi Development Authority where he was instrumental in drafting the Mississippi Health Care Industry Zone Act of 2012. Hairston received his juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law. He has a master’s of business administration degree from Belhaven College and a bachelor’s degree in English and philosophy from Tougaloo College. Hairston is a member of the National Association of Bond Lawyers, Mississippi Economic Development Council, Mississippi Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit