Butler Snow adds Jordan N. Walker and Tray Hairston to firm
by Ross Reily
Published: September 6,2013
Tags: American Bar Association, Business, Butler Snow, law, Mississippi, Mississippi Bar Association, Mississippi College School of Law, Mississippi Economic Development Council, National Association of Bond Lawyers, Tougaloo College
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC has added Jordan N. Walker and Tray Hairston in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Walker will be a member of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Group, and Hairston will serve in the Public Finance and Incentives Group.
Walker earned his juris doctorate and bachelor’s degree in international studies from the University of Mississippi. He served in the U.S. Air Force as chief of magistrate court for claims and adverse actions at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland, chief of military justice at Joint Base Balad in Iraq and at Mountain Home Air Force Base in Idaho. He was also an area defense counsel for the Air Force. Walker is a member of the American and Mississippi Bar associations. He is also admitted to the Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals and the Armed Forces Court of Appeals.
Hairston previously served as counsel and policy advisor for Gov. Phil Bryant, and was a liaison to the Mississippi Home Corporation in preparation of the state of Mississippi’s Qualified Allocation Plan. He also served as liaison to the Mississippi Development Authority where he was instrumental in drafting the Mississippi Health Care Industry Zone Act of 2012. Hairston received his juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law. He has a master’s of business administration degree from Belhaven College and a bachelor’s degree in English and philosophy from Tougaloo College. Hairston is a member of the National Association of Bond Lawyers, Mississippi Economic Development Council, Mississippi Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November