Butler Snow adds Jordan N. Walker and Tray Hairston to firm
by Ross Reily
Published: September 6,2013
Tags: American Bar Association, Business, Butler Snow, law, Mississippi, Mississippi Bar Association, Mississippi College School of Law, Mississippi Economic Development Council, National Association of Bond Lawyers, Tougaloo College
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC has added Jordan N. Walker and Tray Hairston in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Walker will be a member of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Group, and Hairston will serve in the Public Finance and Incentives Group.
Walker earned his juris doctorate and bachelor’s degree in international studies from the University of Mississippi. He served in the U.S. Air Force as chief of magistrate court for claims and adverse actions at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland, chief of military justice at Joint Base Balad in Iraq and at Mountain Home Air Force Base in Idaho. He was also an area defense counsel for the Air Force. Walker is a member of the American and Mississippi Bar associations. He is also admitted to the Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals and the Armed Forces Court of Appeals.
Hairston previously served as counsel and policy advisor for Gov. Phil Bryant, and was a liaison to the Mississippi Home Corporation in preparation of the state of Mississippi’s Qualified Allocation Plan. He also served as liaison to the Mississippi Development Authority where he was instrumental in drafting the Mississippi Health Care Industry Zone Act of 2012. Hairston received his juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law. He has a master’s of business administration degree from Belhaven College and a bachelor’s degree in English and philosophy from Tougaloo College. Hairston is a member of the National Association of Bond Lawyers, Mississippi Economic Development Council, Mississippi Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters