Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi appoints officers, directors
by Ross Reily
Published: September 6,2013
Tags: Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Bi-County Insurance Agency, Brown Insurance Agency, Galloway-Chandler-McKinney, Lemon-Mohler Insurance Agency, Marchetti Robertson & Brickell Insurance, Pointer Insurance Agency, SouthGroup Insurance Services, West Central & Company
Dudley Wooley of Ross & Yerger Insurance in Jackson was recently elected chairman of the Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi (IIAM). Wooley’s election as IIAM’s chairman follows an active involvement with the association that includes serving as chairman-elect and vice chairman, as a member of the Executive Committee and as an IIAM board member. Wooley joined Ross & Yerger in 1995 as an account executive and now serves as CEO/COO. He has achieved the Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI), Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC), Certified Risk Manager (CRM) and Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designations.
Other officers include: Scott Gray of Insurance Solutions of Mississippi in Meridian as chairman-elect; Durr Boyles of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland as vice chairman; Ray Collins of Collins Insurance Agency in New Albany as treasurer; and, Debbie Shempert of Renasant Insurance Agency in Tupelo as national director.
In addition to the association officers, Wooley named the following agents to serve on the IIAM Executive Committee for 2013-2014: Shaw Johnson III of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Clarksdale; Cecil Vaughan of Galloway Chandler McKinney in Columbus; Ray Robertson of Marchetti Robertson & Brickell Insurance and Bond Agency in Ridgeland; Josh Smith of Insurance & Risk Managers in Brookhaven; Pam Wilson of Lemon-Mohler Insurance Agency in Ocean Springs; Brian Berry of Bi-County Insurance Agency in Centreville; Thomas Elfert of Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services in Jackson; and Hugh Brown of Brown Insurance Agency in Oxford.
The following agents were also elected to serve a three-year term on the IIAM board of directors: Stephanie Jermyn of Fox-Everett Inc. in Gulfport; Gwen Jolly of West Central & Company in Aberdeen; Jon Pointer of Pointer Insurance Agency in Southaven; and, Seldon Van Cleve of Van Cleve Insurance Agency in Indianola.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal