Michael J. Cox joins Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
by Ross Reily
Published: September 6,2013
Michael J. Cox, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine in the practice of orthopaedic surgery. He earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. Cox completed an orthopaedic internship and residency at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, La. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Cox is a member of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Mississippi State Medical Association and Prairie Medical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout