Michael J. Cox joins Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
by Ross Reily
Published: September 6,2013
Michael J. Cox, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine in the practice of orthopaedic surgery. He earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. Cox completed an orthopaedic internship and residency at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, La. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Cox is a member of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Mississippi State Medical Association and Prairie Medical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation