Michael J. Cox joins Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
by Ross Reily
Published: September 6,2013
Michael J. Cox, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine in the practice of orthopaedic surgery. He earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. Cox completed an orthopaedic internship and residency at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, La. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Cox is a member of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Mississippi State Medical Association and Prairie Medical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful