Michael J. Cox joins Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
by Ross Reily
Published: September 6,2013
Michael J. Cox, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine in the practice of orthopaedic surgery. He earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. Cox completed an orthopaedic internship and residency at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, La. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Cox is a member of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Mississippi State Medical Association and Prairie Medical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'