Mississippi State Hospital honors anniversaries of employees
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with August anniversary dates for their years of service. Shircell Massey of Clinton, Edna Jackson of Jackson and Barbara Hilton of Mendenhall were all recognized for providing 20 years of service to the hospital. Massey is the director of staff education at MSH, Jackson is a client care support supervisor in the housekeeping department of the hospital, and Hilton is a clinical behavioral specialist at Jaquith Nursing Home, located on the hospital campus.
Ruthie Bell of Clinton was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Bell is a medical records technician for the Health Information Department at the hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur