Mississippi State Hospital honors anniversaries of employees
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with August anniversary dates for their years of service. Shircell Massey of Clinton, Edna Jackson of Jackson and Barbara Hilton of Mendenhall were all recognized for providing 20 years of service to the hospital. Massey is the director of staff education at MSH, Jackson is a client care support supervisor in the housekeeping department of the hospital, and Hilton is a clinical behavioral specialist at Jaquith Nursing Home, located on the hospital campus.
Ruthie Bell of Clinton was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Bell is a medical records technician for the Health Information Department at the hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that