Mississippi State Hospital honors anniversaries of employees
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with August anniversary dates for their years of service. Shircell Massey of Clinton, Edna Jackson of Jackson and Barbara Hilton of Mendenhall were all recognized for providing 20 years of service to the hospital. Massey is the director of staff education at MSH, Jackson is a client care support supervisor in the housekeeping department of the hospital, and Hilton is a clinical behavioral specialist at Jaquith Nursing Home, located on the hospital campus.
Ruthie Bell of Clinton was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Bell is a medical records technician for the Health Information Department at the hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015