Mississippi State Hospital honors anniversaries of employees
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with August anniversary dates for their years of service. Shircell Massey of Clinton, Edna Jackson of Jackson and Barbara Hilton of Mendenhall were all recognized for providing 20 years of service to the hospital. Massey is the director of staff education at MSH, Jackson is a client care support supervisor in the housekeeping department of the hospital, and Hilton is a clinical behavioral specialist at Jaquith Nursing Home, located on the hospital campus.
Ruthie Bell of Clinton was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Bell is a medical records technician for the Health Information Department at the hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete