White Construction of Ridgeland promotes Tracy B. Bailey
Tracy B. Bailey has been promoted to director of preconstruction services for White Construction’s Ridgeland headquarters. Bailey has 30 years of experience in the construction industry, having been involved in the construction industry since 1983. He joined the White Construction staff as a project manager in 2007.
Bailey has served the last 39 months as senior project manager on the Mississippi Gulf Coast Hurricane Katrina Recovery projects overseeing 17 public projects in Hancock County with program budget in excess of $100 million. He has been instrumental in the successful completion of multiple Mississippi-based projects with experience in estimating and managing various type projects. Additionally, he has managed the construction of several award-winning projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports