Bomgar makes ‘Software 500′ for fourth consecutive year
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2013
JACKSON — Bomgar has again earned a No. 362 ranking in Software Magazine’s 2013 Software 500.
The Software 500 is a revenue-based ranking of the world’s largest software and service suppliers, targeting medium to large enterprises, their IT professionals, software developers and business managers involved in software and services purchasing.
Bomgar was also recognized for the largest percentage revenue growth among Software 500 companies in the $30 million to $50 million range, with 28.7 percent growth in 2012.
“It is an honor to be named to this esteemed list of companies for the fourth year in a row,” said Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of Bomgar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces