Bomgar makes ‘Software 500′ for fourth consecutive year
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2013
JACKSON — Bomgar has again earned a No. 362 ranking in Software Magazine’s 2013 Software 500.
The Software 500 is a revenue-based ranking of the world’s largest software and service suppliers, targeting medium to large enterprises, their IT professionals, software developers and business managers involved in software and services purchasing.
Bomgar was also recognized for the largest percentage revenue growth among Software 500 companies in the $30 million to $50 million range, with 28.7 percent growth in 2012.
“It is an honor to be named to this esteemed list of companies for the fourth year in a row,” said Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of Bomgar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey