Bomgar makes ‘Software 500′ for fourth consecutive year
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2013
JACKSON — Bomgar has again earned a No. 362 ranking in Software Magazine’s 2013 Software 500.
The Software 500 is a revenue-based ranking of the world’s largest software and service suppliers, targeting medium to large enterprises, their IT professionals, software developers and business managers involved in software and services purchasing.
Bomgar was also recognized for the largest percentage revenue growth among Software 500 companies in the $30 million to $50 million range, with 28.7 percent growth in 2012.
“It is an honor to be named to this esteemed list of companies for the fourth year in a row,” said Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of Bomgar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015