Bomgar makes ‘Software 500′ for fourth consecutive year
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2013
JACKSON — Bomgar has again earned a No. 362 ranking in Software Magazine’s 2013 Software 500.
The Software 500 is a revenue-based ranking of the world’s largest software and service suppliers, targeting medium to large enterprises, their IT professionals, software developers and business managers involved in software and services purchasing.
Bomgar was also recognized for the largest percentage revenue growth among Software 500 companies in the $30 million to $50 million range, with 28.7 percent growth in 2012.
“It is an honor to be named to this esteemed list of companies for the fourth year in a row,” said Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of Bomgar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor