All-American opens new store in South Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 13,2013
MADISON and COLLINS — All American Check Cashing has opened a new retail store in Collins. It offers local customers both payday and title loan products.
“The Collins location will increase our presence in Mississippi and expand our customer base in southern Mississippi,” said Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing. “With locations in Magee and Hattiesburg, the Collins store was a natural expansion of the Highway 49 corridor.”
All American is one of the largest independently owned payday and title loan companies in Mississippi and Louisiana with 45 locations. It opened its first office in Canton in March 1999 and today has over 160 employees with headquarters in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center