All-American opens new store in South Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 13,2013
MADISON and COLLINS — All American Check Cashing has opened a new retail store in Collins. It offers local customers both payday and title loan products.
“The Collins location will increase our presence in Mississippi and expand our customer base in southern Mississippi,” said Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing. “With locations in Magee and Hattiesburg, the Collins store was a natural expansion of the Highway 49 corridor.”
All American is one of the largest independently owned payday and title loan companies in Mississippi and Louisiana with 45 locations. It opened its first office in Canton in March 1999 and today has over 160 employees with headquarters in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.