All-American opens new store in South Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 13,2013
MADISON and COLLINS — All American Check Cashing has opened a new retail store in Collins. It offers local customers both payday and title loan products.
“The Collins location will increase our presence in Mississippi and expand our customer base in southern Mississippi,” said Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing. “With locations in Magee and Hattiesburg, the Collins store was a natural expansion of the Highway 49 corridor.”
All American is one of the largest independently owned payday and title loan companies in Mississippi and Louisiana with 45 locations. It opened its first office in Canton in March 1999 and today has over 160 employees with headquarters in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues