All-American opens new store in South Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 13,2013
MADISON and COLLINS — All American Check Cashing has opened a new retail store in Collins. It offers local customers both payday and title loan products.
“The Collins location will increase our presence in Mississippi and expand our customer base in southern Mississippi,” said Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing. “With locations in Magee and Hattiesburg, the Collins store was a natural expansion of the Highway 49 corridor.”
All American is one of the largest independently owned payday and title loan companies in Mississippi and Louisiana with 45 locations. It opened its first office in Canton in March 1999 and today has over 160 employees with headquarters in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast