All-American opens new store in South Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 13,2013
MADISON and COLLINS — All American Check Cashing has opened a new retail store in Collins. It offers local customers both payday and title loan products.
“The Collins location will increase our presence in Mississippi and expand our customer base in southern Mississippi,” said Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing. “With locations in Magee and Hattiesburg, the Collins store was a natural expansion of the Highway 49 corridor.”
All American is one of the largest independently owned payday and title loan companies in Mississippi and Louisiana with 45 locations. It opened its first office in Canton in March 1999 and today has over 160 employees with headquarters in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports