Dr. Tom Lansford of Southern Miss Gulf Coast edits ‘Political Handbook of the World 2013′
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Dr. Tom Lansford, academic dean and professor of political science at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was editor for the “Political Handbook of the World 2013.” The 2013 edition was 1,848 pages in length and contained updated information on the composition of governments, the evolution of major and minor political parties and groups, and significant events within each country or organization.
Between 2004 and 2010, Lansford was an associate editor of the publication. He served as co-editor, along with Thomas C. Muller and Judith F. Isacoff, for the 2012 “Political Handbook of the World” before becoming sole editor for the 2013 edition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones