Dr. Tom Lansford of Southern Miss Gulf Coast edits ‘Political Handbook of the World 2013′
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Dr. Tom Lansford, academic dean and professor of political science at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was editor for the “Political Handbook of the World 2013.” The 2013 edition was 1,848 pages in length and contained updated information on the composition of governments, the evolution of major and minor political parties and groups, and significant events within each country or organization.
Between 2004 and 2010, Lansford was an associate editor of the publication. He served as co-editor, along with Thomas C. Muller and Judith F. Isacoff, for the 2012 “Political Handbook of the World” before becoming sole editor for the 2013 edition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation