Dr. Tom Lansford of Southern Miss Gulf Coast edits ‘Political Handbook of the World 2013′
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Dr. Tom Lansford, academic dean and professor of political science at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was editor for the “Political Handbook of the World 2013.” The 2013 edition was 1,848 pages in length and contained updated information on the composition of governments, the evolution of major and minor political parties and groups, and significant events within each country or organization.
Between 2004 and 2010, Lansford was an associate editor of the publication. He served as co-editor, along with Thomas C. Muller and Judith F. Isacoff, for the 2012 “Political Handbook of the World” before becoming sole editor for the 2013 edition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county