Gary May and Heather Graves join staff at MC School of Law
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Mississippi College School of Law recently announced the hire of new staff. Gary May has been named director of finance and administration. May has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College. He was retired from the Mississippi Department of Education after 28 years of service as the bureau director in the Office of Child Nutrition.
Heather Graves has been named alumni records coordinator. Graves previously worked in the health services industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State