Gary May and Heather Graves join staff at MC School of Law
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Mississippi College School of Law recently announced the hire of new staff. Gary May has been named director of finance and administration. May has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College. He was retired from the Mississippi Department of Education after 28 years of service as the bureau director in the Office of Child Nutrition.
Heather Graves has been named alumni records coordinator. Graves previously worked in the health services industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'