Gary May and Heather Graves join staff at MC School of Law
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Mississippi College School of Law recently announced the hire of new staff. Gary May has been named director of finance and administration. May has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College. He was retired from the Mississippi Department of Education after 28 years of service as the bureau director in the Office of Child Nutrition.
Heather Graves has been named alumni records coordinator. Graves previously worked in the health services industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015