Gary May and Heather Graves join staff at MC School of Law
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Mississippi College School of Law recently announced the hire of new staff. Gary May has been named director of finance and administration. May has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College. He was retired from the Mississippi Department of Education after 28 years of service as the bureau director in the Office of Child Nutrition.
Heather Graves has been named alumni records coordinator. Graves previously worked in the health services industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19