Gary May and Heather Graves join staff at MC School of Law
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Mississippi College School of Law recently announced the hire of new staff. Gary May has been named director of finance and administration. May has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College. He was retired from the Mississippi Department of Education after 28 years of service as the bureau director in the Office of Child Nutrition.
Heather Graves has been named alumni records coordinator. Graves previously worked in the health services industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute