New faculty gets oriented at Southern Miss
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast recently held its faculty orientation for eight new faculty members who will be teaching at the university’s Gulf Park campus in Long Beach. New faculty members are: Catherine Tibbs, visiting instructor for English; Dr. Rachel Luther, assistant professor for curriculum, instruction and special education; Dr. Elizabeth Turner, assistant professor of accountancy; Donna Swilley, visiting instructor in the School of Human Performance and Recreation; Dr. Kevin Gwaltney, assistant professor for educational leadership and school counseling; William Holt, visiting instructor for criminal justice; Dr. Jacob Breland, assistant professor of management; and, Eric McGregor, visiting instructor for geography.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement