New faculty gets oriented at Southern Miss
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast recently held its faculty orientation for eight new faculty members who will be teaching at the university’s Gulf Park campus in Long Beach. New faculty members are: Catherine Tibbs, visiting instructor for English; Dr. Rachel Luther, assistant professor for curriculum, instruction and special education; Dr. Elizabeth Turner, assistant professor of accountancy; Donna Swilley, visiting instructor in the School of Human Performance and Recreation; Dr. Kevin Gwaltney, assistant professor for educational leadership and school counseling; William Holt, visiting instructor for criminal justice; Dr. Jacob Breland, assistant professor of management; and, Eric McGregor, visiting instructor for geography.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years