New faculty gets oriented at Southern Miss
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast recently held its faculty orientation for eight new faculty members who will be teaching at the university’s Gulf Park campus in Long Beach. New faculty members are: Catherine Tibbs, visiting instructor for English; Dr. Rachel Luther, assistant professor for curriculum, instruction and special education; Dr. Elizabeth Turner, assistant professor of accountancy; Donna Swilley, visiting instructor in the School of Human Performance and Recreation; Dr. Kevin Gwaltney, assistant professor for educational leadership and school counseling; William Holt, visiting instructor for criminal justice; Dr. Jacob Breland, assistant professor of management; and, Eric McGregor, visiting instructor for geography.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders