New faculty gets oriented at Southern Miss
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast recently held its faculty orientation for eight new faculty members who will be teaching at the university’s Gulf Park campus in Long Beach. New faculty members are: Catherine Tibbs, visiting instructor for English; Dr. Rachel Luther, assistant professor for curriculum, instruction and special education; Dr. Elizabeth Turner, assistant professor of accountancy; Donna Swilley, visiting instructor in the School of Human Performance and Recreation; Dr. Kevin Gwaltney, assistant professor for educational leadership and school counseling; William Holt, visiting instructor for criminal justice; Dr. Jacob Breland, assistant professor of management; and, Eric McGregor, visiting instructor for geography.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues