New faculty gets oriented at Southern Miss
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast recently held its faculty orientation for eight new faculty members who will be teaching at the university’s Gulf Park campus in Long Beach. New faculty members are: Catherine Tibbs, visiting instructor for English; Dr. Rachel Luther, assistant professor for curriculum, instruction and special education; Dr. Elizabeth Turner, assistant professor of accountancy; Donna Swilley, visiting instructor in the School of Human Performance and Recreation; Dr. Kevin Gwaltney, assistant professor for educational leadership and school counseling; William Holt, visiting instructor for criminal justice; Dr. Jacob Breland, assistant professor of management; and, Eric McGregor, visiting instructor for geography.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal