Pam Brinson appointed Nurse Executive at South Mississippi State Hospital
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Pam Brinson has been appointed nurse executive at South Mississippi State Hospital. Brinson most recently was director of risk management and security. She joined the staff at South Mississippi State Hospital in 2004 as a staff nurse. Brinson holds a bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of Kentucky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015