Pam Brinson appointed Nurse Executive at South Mississippi State Hospital
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Pam Brinson has been appointed nurse executive at South Mississippi State Hospital. Brinson most recently was director of risk management and security. She joined the staff at South Mississippi State Hospital in 2004 as a staff nurse. Brinson holds a bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of Kentucky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal