Pam Brinson appointed Nurse Executive at South Mississippi State Hospital
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Pam Brinson has been appointed nurse executive at South Mississippi State Hospital. Brinson most recently was director of risk management and security. She joined the staff at South Mississippi State Hospital in 2004 as a staff nurse. Brinson holds a bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of Kentucky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money