Pam Brinson appointed Nurse Executive at South Mississippi State Hospital
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Pam Brinson has been appointed nurse executive at South Mississippi State Hospital. Brinson most recently was director of risk management and security. She joined the staff at South Mississippi State Hospital in 2004 as a staff nurse. Brinson holds a bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of Kentucky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life