Pam Brinson appointed Nurse Executive at South Mississippi State Hospital
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Pam Brinson has been appointed nurse executive at South Mississippi State Hospital. Brinson most recently was director of risk management and security. She joined the staff at South Mississippi State Hospital in 2004 as a staff nurse. Brinson holds a bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of Kentucky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate