State Sen. Terry Burton appointed to Southern Regional Education Board’s Commission on Career and Technical Education
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
State Sen. Terry Burton (R-Newton) has been appointed to the Southern Regional Education Board’s Commission on Career and Technical Education. Burton, who represents Mississippi on the SREB, is chairman of the Senate Universities and Colleges Committee and serves on the Appropriations Committee. He represents Senate District 31, which includes Newton County and parts of Lauderdale and Scott counties.
Burton was appointed to the commission by SREB chairman Gov. Steve Beshear of Kentucky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years