Tupelo’s Sid Russell retiring as Public Works Director
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Sid Russell, the director of Tupelo Public Works Department, is retiring, leaving after working with the city for more than 26 years. Mayor Jason Shelton commended the job Russell has done and his many years of service to the city.
Russell’s last day will be Oct. 16.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch