Tupelo’s Sid Russell retiring as Public Works Director
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Sid Russell, the director of Tupelo Public Works Department, is retiring, leaving after working with the city for more than 26 years. Mayor Jason Shelton commended the job Russell has done and his many years of service to the city.
Russell’s last day will be Oct. 16.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015