Tupelo’s Sid Russell retiring as Public Works Director
by Ross Reily
Published: September 13,2013
Sid Russell, the director of Tupelo Public Works Department, is retiring, leaving after working with the city for more than 26 years. Mayor Jason Shelton commended the job Russell has done and his many years of service to the city.
Russell’s last day will be Oct. 16.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal