Eric Randle named president of Mississippi Optometric Association
Eric D. Randle, O.D., of Oxford has been named president of the Mississippi Optometric Association for 2013-2014. Randle has practiced at Holly Springs Eyecare PLLC since 200. He is a graduate of the University of Houston College of Optometry. He has served on the MOA board of directors since 2007 and has been actively involved in several committees with the MOA.
Other officers include president-elect Nicole Monroe, O.D., of Southaven; vice president Greg Loose, O.D., of Wiggins; secretary-treasurer Mike Weeden, O.D., of Corinth; and, past president Bradley Thompson, O.D., of Forest.
New district representatives to the board are Sallye Scott, O.D., of Senatobia and Tonyatta Hairston, O.D., of Jackson.
Board members are Allison Lord, O.D., of Rolling Fork; Jacob Ivey, O.D., of Louisville; Chad Smith, O.D., of Brookhaven; Lori Blackmer, O.D., of Picayune; Glenn Cochran, O.D., of Quitman; and, Megan Sumrall Lott, O.D., of Lexington.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete