Eric Randle named president of Mississippi Optometric Association
Eric D. Randle, O.D., of Oxford has been named president of the Mississippi Optometric Association for 2013-2014. Randle has practiced at Holly Springs Eyecare PLLC since 200. He is a graduate of the University of Houston College of Optometry. He has served on the MOA board of directors since 2007 and has been actively involved in several committees with the MOA.
Other officers include president-elect Nicole Monroe, O.D., of Southaven; vice president Greg Loose, O.D., of Wiggins; secretary-treasurer Mike Weeden, O.D., of Corinth; and, past president Bradley Thompson, O.D., of Forest.
New district representatives to the board are Sallye Scott, O.D., of Senatobia and Tonyatta Hairston, O.D., of Jackson.
Board members are Allison Lord, O.D., of Rolling Fork; Jacob Ivey, O.D., of Louisville; Chad Smith, O.D., of Brookhaven; Lori Blackmer, O.D., of Picayune; Glenn Cochran, O.D., of Quitman; and, Megan Sumrall Lott, O.D., of Lexington.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces