Jennifer Fryar Mallard named chief of permit section by U. S. Army Corps of Engineers
by Ross Reily
Published: September 20,2013
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District (Corps) recently selected Jennifer Fryar Mallard as chief of the permit section in the regulatory branch. Mallard joined the Corps in 2001 as a park ranger at Lake Greeson in Murfreesboro, Ark. After deploying to Mississippi for Hurricane Katrina emergency operations in 2005, she accepted a position in the regulatory branch where she has served as an environmental specialist and senior environmental specialist for the past eight years.
A native of Caddo Gap, Arkansas, she is a graduate of the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, and Henderson State University where she earned a bachelor’s degree in environmental soil and water science and in park and recreation management.
Mallard is the daughter of the late James R. Fryar and Gracie G. Fryar of Caddo Gap, Arkansas. She is married to Matthew Mallard of Enterprise, and they share two sons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today