Jennifer Fryar Mallard named chief of permit section by U. S. Army Corps of Engineers
by Ross Reily
Published: September 20,2013
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District (Corps) recently selected Jennifer Fryar Mallard as chief of the permit section in the regulatory branch. Mallard joined the Corps in 2001 as a park ranger at Lake Greeson in Murfreesboro, Ark. After deploying to Mississippi for Hurricane Katrina emergency operations in 2005, she accepted a position in the regulatory branch where she has served as an environmental specialist and senior environmental specialist for the past eight years.
A native of Caddo Gap, Arkansas, she is a graduate of the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, and Henderson State University where she earned a bachelor’s degree in environmental soil and water science and in park and recreation management.
Mallard is the daughter of the late James R. Fryar and Gracie G. Fryar of Caddo Gap, Arkansas. She is married to Matthew Mallard of Enterprise, and they share two sons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release