Josh Coyne named vice president, consumer sales manager for Regions Bank in Gulfport
by Ross Reily
Published: September 20,2013
Regions Bank has named Josh Coyne as vice president, consumer sales manager in Gulfport. He is responsible for the overall sales performance and skills development of the branch managers and sales teams in the Mississippi Gulf Coast region, and for creating and expanding business development activities. A banking industry veteran with more than eight years of experience, Coyne previously served for more than three years as manager of the bank’s Bay St. Louis branch.
A native of Bay St. Louis, he is a member of the Bay St. Louis Rotary Club. He and his wife, Dr. Amy Yarborough Coyne, and the daughter reside in Waveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast