Josh Coyne named vice president, consumer sales manager for Regions Bank in Gulfport
by Ross Reily
Published: September 20,2013
Regions Bank has named Josh Coyne as vice president, consumer sales manager in Gulfport. He is responsible for the overall sales performance and skills development of the branch managers and sales teams in the Mississippi Gulf Coast region, and for creating and expanding business development activities. A banking industry veteran with more than eight years of experience, Coyne previously served for more than three years as manager of the bank’s Bay St. Louis branch.
A native of Bay St. Louis, he is a member of the Bay St. Louis Rotary Club. He and his wife, Dr. Amy Yarborough Coyne, and the daughter reside in Waveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62