Josh Coyne named vice president, consumer sales manager for Regions Bank in Gulfport
by Ross Reily
Published: September 20,2013
Regions Bank has named Josh Coyne as vice president, consumer sales manager in Gulfport. He is responsible for the overall sales performance and skills development of the branch managers and sales teams in the Mississippi Gulf Coast region, and for creating and expanding business development activities. A banking industry veteran with more than eight years of experience, Coyne previously served for more than three years as manager of the bank’s Bay St. Louis branch.
A native of Bay St. Louis, he is a member of the Bay St. Louis Rotary Club. He and his wife, Dr. Amy Yarborough Coyne, and the daughter reside in Waveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders