Josh Coyne named vice president, consumer sales manager for Regions Bank in Gulfport
by Ross Reily
Published: September 20,2013
Regions Bank has named Josh Coyne as vice president, consumer sales manager in Gulfport. He is responsible for the overall sales performance and skills development of the branch managers and sales teams in the Mississippi Gulf Coast region, and for creating and expanding business development activities. A banking industry veteran with more than eight years of experience, Coyne previously served for more than three years as manager of the bank’s Bay St. Louis branch.
A native of Bay St. Louis, he is a member of the Bay St. Louis Rotary Club. He and his wife, Dr. Amy Yarborough Coyne, and the daughter reside in Waveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports