Mississippi State Hospital names its board of directors
Friends of Mississippi State Hospital has voted in its board of directors for the 2013-2014 year. Friends of MSH board members and officers are: Mike Kimbrell; Sheila Shows (secretary); Mary Crossman; Jessie Buckley; Jerald Ball; Kathy Denton; Dr. Marc Lewis; Bridget Lowery (vice president); Bobby Stephens; Dee Payne (treasurer); Joel Ross (president); Gale Martin; Tim Durr; Steve Lesley; Larry Swearengen; Bill Bobbs; Gladys Jackson; and, Miriam Hollens.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal