Mississippi State Hospital names its board of directors
Friends of Mississippi State Hospital has voted in its board of directors for the 2013-2014 year. Friends of MSH board members and officers are: Mike Kimbrell; Sheila Shows (secretary); Mary Crossman; Jessie Buckley; Jerald Ball; Kathy Denton; Dr. Marc Lewis; Bridget Lowery (vice president); Bobby Stephens; Dee Payne (treasurer); Joel Ross (president); Gale Martin; Tim Durr; Steve Lesley; Larry Swearengen; Bill Bobbs; Gladys Jackson; and, Miriam Hollens.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015