Mississippi State Hospital names its board of directors
Friends of Mississippi State Hospital has voted in its board of directors for the 2013-2014 year. Friends of MSH board members and officers are: Mike Kimbrell; Sheila Shows (secretary); Mary Crossman; Jessie Buckley; Jerald Ball; Kathy Denton; Dr. Marc Lewis; Bridget Lowery (vice president); Bobby Stephens; Dee Payne (treasurer); Joel Ross (president); Gale Martin; Tim Durr; Steve Lesley; Larry Swearengen; Bill Bobbs; Gladys Jackson; and, Miriam Hollens.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues