Mississippi State Hospital names its board of directors
Friends of Mississippi State Hospital has voted in its board of directors for the 2013-2014 year. Friends of MSH board members and officers are: Mike Kimbrell; Sheila Shows (secretary); Mary Crossman; Jessie Buckley; Jerald Ball; Kathy Denton; Dr. Marc Lewis; Bridget Lowery (vice president); Bobby Stephens; Dee Payne (treasurer); Joel Ross (president); Gale Martin; Tim Durr; Steve Lesley; Larry Swearengen; Bill Bobbs; Gladys Jackson; and, Miriam Hollens.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags