Timothy H. Moore named president and CEO of Mississippi Hospital Association
The Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) board of governors has chosen Timothy H. Moore to succeed Sam W. Cameron as the association’s president and CEO. Moore, who previously served as president of North Mississippi Medical Center and has been an active member of MHA for many years, will take over for the retiring Cameron, who has served MHA since 1969.
A native of Forest, Moore holds a master’s degree in health Care management from the University of New Orleans, a bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University and an associate’s degree in radiological technology from Meridian Community College.
He is married to Janice Moore and they have two sons and one grandson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building