Timothy H. Moore named president and CEO of Mississippi Hospital Association
The Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) board of governors has chosen Timothy H. Moore to succeed Sam W. Cameron as the association’s president and CEO. Moore, who previously served as president of North Mississippi Medical Center and has been an active member of MHA for many years, will take over for the retiring Cameron, who has served MHA since 1969.
A native of Forest, Moore holds a master’s degree in health Care management from the University of New Orleans, a bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University and an associate’s degree in radiological technology from Meridian Community College.
He is married to Janice Moore and they have two sons and one grandson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran