Timothy H. Moore named president and CEO of Mississippi Hospital Association
The Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) board of governors has chosen Timothy H. Moore to succeed Sam W. Cameron as the association’s president and CEO. Moore, who previously served as president of North Mississippi Medical Center and has been an active member of MHA for many years, will take over for the retiring Cameron, who has served MHA since 1969.
A native of Forest, Moore holds a master’s degree in health Care management from the University of New Orleans, a bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University and an associate’s degree in radiological technology from Meridian Community College.
He is married to Janice Moore and they have two sons and one grandson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line