Timothy H. Moore named president and CEO of Mississippi Hospital Association
The Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) board of governors has chosen Timothy H. Moore to succeed Sam W. Cameron as the association’s president and CEO. Moore, who previously served as president of North Mississippi Medical Center and has been an active member of MHA for many years, will take over for the retiring Cameron, who has served MHA since 1969.
A native of Forest, Moore holds a master’s degree in health Care management from the University of New Orleans, a bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University and an associate’s degree in radiological technology from Meridian Community College.
He is married to Janice Moore and they have two sons and one grandson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects