Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau appoints Stacey Bland director of administration
by Ross Reily
Published: September 20,2013
The Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau has appointed Stacey Bland director of administration. Bland, who joined the bureau in 1997 as one of its four original employees, will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Gateway to the Blues Visitor Center and Gift Shop. She also will manage employees at the Visitor Center, Mississippi River Museum and Gift Shop at the Tunica RiverPark.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training