Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau appoints Stacey Bland director of administration
by Ross Reily
Published: September 20,2013
The Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau has appointed Stacey Bland director of administration. Bland, who joined the bureau in 1997 as one of its four original employees, will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Gateway to the Blues Visitor Center and Gift Shop. She also will manage employees at the Visitor Center, Mississippi River Museum and Gift Shop at the Tunica RiverPark.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags