Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau appoints Stacey Bland director of administration
by Ross Reily
Published: September 20,2013
The Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau has appointed Stacey Bland director of administration. Bland, who joined the bureau in 1997 as one of its four original employees, will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Gateway to the Blues Visitor Center and Gift Shop. She also will manage employees at the Visitor Center, Mississippi River Museum and Gift Shop at the Tunica RiverPark.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi