Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau appoints Stacey Bland director of administration
by Ross Reily
Published: September 20,2013
The Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau has appointed Stacey Bland director of administration. Bland, who joined the bureau in 1997 as one of its four original employees, will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Gateway to the Blues Visitor Center and Gift Shop. She also will manage employees at the Visitor Center, Mississippi River Museum and Gift Shop at the Tunica RiverPark.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.