Advisor Today features Greenville’s Ike Trotter
Ike Trotter was recently featured in Advisor Today financial magazine. Scheduled for the September/October digital edition, Trotter was interviewed for a national podcast series on “Building a More Successful Practice.” Advisor Today, which offers both a paper and digital edition, is a publication of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors. Trotter has been extremely active with NAIFA serving as 1986 state president of NAIFA/Mississippi and now in his eighth year as a NAIFA national committee member currently serving in the area of national Governance. He also serves on the Editorial Advisory Council of Advisor Today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advisor Today features Greenville’s Ike Trotter”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma