Baptist receives CON for new hospital construction
Published: September 27,2013
Tags: Baptist Memorial Hospitasl-North Mississippi, cancer center, certificate of need, city of Oxford, construction, health, health care, hospital, medical, medicine, Mississippi State Department of Health, public health
OXFORD — Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi has been given state approval to build a new infusion services department building.
The Mississippi State Department of Health issued a certificate of need for the project yesterday. Mississippi requires a CON in a process designed to avoid duplication of health care services and control costs.
The total capital expenditure for the project is $4.1 million.
Hospital officials say infusion services are now located in two locations. They want to consolidate into a single building that will be constructed next to the Cancer Center. The new building will have 30 treatment stations and supportive services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years