Charles Collins retiring from Cal-Maine Foods
Charles F. Collins, Cal-Maine Foods Inc. vice president and controller and the company’s chief accounting officer, will retire effective Dec. 31. The company is considering candidates for this position and will name a successor prior to his retirement date.
Collins has played an important role in the growth and development of Cal-Maine Foods. He joined the company’s Maine division in 1969 and moved to the corporate offices in Jackson in 1980. He also served as a director of the company from 1983-2004.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday