Charles Collins retiring from Cal-Maine Foods
Charles F. Collins, Cal-Maine Foods Inc. vice president and controller and the company’s chief accounting officer, will retire effective Dec. 31. The company is considering candidates for this position and will name a successor prior to his retirement date.
Collins has played an important role in the growth and development of Cal-Maine Foods. He joined the company’s Maine division in 1969 and moved to the corporate offices in Jackson in 1980. He also served as a director of the company from 1983-2004.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year