Charles Collins retiring from Cal-Maine Foods
Charles F. Collins, Cal-Maine Foods Inc. vice president and controller and the company’s chief accounting officer, will retire effective Dec. 31. The company is considering candidates for this position and will name a successor prior to his retirement date.
Collins has played an important role in the growth and development of Cal-Maine Foods. He joined the company’s Maine division in 1969 and moved to the corporate offices in Jackson in 1980. He also served as a director of the company from 1983-2004.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy