Charles Collins retiring from Cal-Maine Foods
Charles F. Collins, Cal-Maine Foods Inc. vice president and controller and the company’s chief accounting officer, will retire effective Dec. 31. The company is considering candidates for this position and will name a successor prior to his retirement date.
Collins has played an important role in the growth and development of Cal-Maine Foods. He joined the company’s Maine division in 1969 and moved to the corporate offices in Jackson in 1980. He also served as a director of the company from 1983-2004.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal