Charles Collins retiring from Cal-Maine Foods
Charles F. Collins, Cal-Maine Foods Inc. vice president and controller and the company’s chief accounting officer, will retire effective Dec. 31. The company is considering candidates for this position and will name a successor prior to his retirement date.
Collins has played an important role in the growth and development of Cal-Maine Foods. He joined the company’s Maine division in 1969 and moved to the corporate offices in Jackson in 1980. He also served as a director of the company from 1983-2004.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing