Dale Diaz to retire from Department of Marine Resources fisheries division
by Ross Reily
Published: September 27,2013
Dale Diaz, the head of the Department of Marine Resources fisheries division, is retiring later this fall. Diaz has been director of the Office of Marine Fisheries, which has 47 employees, since February 2007. He has worked for DMR more than 26 years, starting as a marine patrol officer. He advanced to lieutenant in the patrol before he moved Marine Fisheries as a biologist in the shellfish bureau.
His last day will be Oct. 31.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access