David Hardy, others named to architecture board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 27,2013
The Mississippi State Board of Architecture, along with the Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee and the Interior Design Advisory Committee, recently elected David Hardy, AIA (Biloxi, Eley Guild Hardy Architects) as president, and Michael Boerner, AIA (Jackson, Wier+Boerner Architects) as secretary/treasurer. Also, new member John Christopher “Chris” Morrow, AIA (Columbus, Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers) was inducted, having been appointed to the board by Gov. Phil Bryant. Other board members are Richard McNeel, past president (Jackson/JBHM Architects) and Larry Bishop (Flowood/JH&H Architects, Planners and Interiors).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location