David Hardy, others named to architecture board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 27,2013
The Mississippi State Board of Architecture, along with the Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee and the Interior Design Advisory Committee, recently elected David Hardy, AIA (Biloxi, Eley Guild Hardy Architects) as president, and Michael Boerner, AIA (Jackson, Wier+Boerner Architects) as secretary/treasurer. Also, new member John Christopher “Chris” Morrow, AIA (Columbus, Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers) was inducted, having been appointed to the board by Gov. Phil Bryant. Other board members are Richard McNeel, past president (Jackson/JBHM Architects) and Larry Bishop (Flowood/JH&H Architects, Planners and Interiors).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces