David Hardy, others named to architecture board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 27,2013
The Mississippi State Board of Architecture, along with the Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee and the Interior Design Advisory Committee, recently elected David Hardy, AIA (Biloxi, Eley Guild Hardy Architects) as president, and Michael Boerner, AIA (Jackson, Wier+Boerner Architects) as secretary/treasurer. Also, new member John Christopher “Chris” Morrow, AIA (Columbus, Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers) was inducted, having been appointed to the board by Gov. Phil Bryant. Other board members are Richard McNeel, past president (Jackson/JBHM Architects) and Larry Bishop (Flowood/JH&H Architects, Planners and Interiors).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term