David Hardy, others named to architecture board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 27,2013
The Mississippi State Board of Architecture, along with the Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee and the Interior Design Advisory Committee, recently elected David Hardy, AIA (Biloxi, Eley Guild Hardy Architects) as president, and Michael Boerner, AIA (Jackson, Wier+Boerner Architects) as secretary/treasurer. Also, new member John Christopher “Chris” Morrow, AIA (Columbus, Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers) was inducted, having been appointed to the board by Gov. Phil Bryant. Other board members are Richard McNeel, past president (Jackson/JBHM Architects) and Larry Bishop (Flowood/JH&H Architects, Planners and Interiors).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur