David Hardy, others named to architecture board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 27,2013
The Mississippi State Board of Architecture, along with the Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee and the Interior Design Advisory Committee, recently elected David Hardy, AIA (Biloxi, Eley Guild Hardy Architects) as president, and Michael Boerner, AIA (Jackson, Wier+Boerner Architects) as secretary/treasurer. Also, new member John Christopher “Chris” Morrow, AIA (Columbus, Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers) was inducted, having been appointed to the board by Gov. Phil Bryant. Other board members are Richard McNeel, past president (Jackson/JBHM Architects) and Larry Bishop (Flowood/JH&H Architects, Planners and Interiors).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act