Doctors on call for River Oaks
River Oaks Hospital in Flowood has established an association with Capital Emergency Physicians as providers of emergency medical care for the Emergency Department at River Oaks. Principals for the group are Allison Barrett, M.D., Justin Daniels, M.D., Damon Darsey, M.D., M.S., EMT-P, Patrick Ferriss, D.O., Nathan McIntosh, M.D.; and, James Nichols, D.O. All of the physicians are American Board of Emergency Medicine certified, or board-eligible, and trained in emergency medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program