Doctors on call for River Oaks
River Oaks Hospital in Flowood has established an association with Capital Emergency Physicians as providers of emergency medical care for the Emergency Department at River Oaks. Principals for the group are Allison Barrett, M.D., Justin Daniels, M.D., Damon Darsey, M.D., M.S., EMT-P, Patrick Ferriss, D.O., Nathan McIntosh, M.D.; and, James Nichols, D.O. All of the physicians are American Board of Emergency Medicine certified, or board-eligible, and trained in emergency medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access