Doctors on call for River Oaks
River Oaks Hospital in Flowood has established an association with Capital Emergency Physicians as providers of emergency medical care for the Emergency Department at River Oaks. Principals for the group are Allison Barrett, M.D., Justin Daniels, M.D., Damon Darsey, M.D., M.S., EMT-P, Patrick Ferriss, D.O., Nathan McIntosh, M.D.; and, James Nichols, D.O. All of the physicians are American Board of Emergency Medicine certified, or board-eligible, and trained in emergency medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data