Doctors on call for River Oaks
River Oaks Hospital in Flowood has established an association with Capital Emergency Physicians as providers of emergency medical care for the Emergency Department at River Oaks. Principals for the group are Allison Barrett, M.D., Justin Daniels, M.D., Damon Darsey, M.D., M.S., EMT-P, Patrick Ferriss, D.O., Nathan McIntosh, M.D.; and, James Nichols, D.O. All of the physicians are American Board of Emergency Medicine certified, or board-eligible, and trained in emergency medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency