Doctors on call for River Oaks
River Oaks Hospital in Flowood has established an association with Capital Emergency Physicians as providers of emergency medical care for the Emergency Department at River Oaks. Principals for the group are Allison Barrett, M.D., Justin Daniels, M.D., Damon Darsey, M.D., M.S., EMT-P, Patrick Ferriss, D.O., Nathan McIntosh, M.D.; and, James Nichols, D.O. All of the physicians are American Board of Emergency Medicine certified, or board-eligible, and trained in emergency medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county