Jawauna T. Stewart joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service
by Ross Reily
Published: September 27,2013
Jawauna T. Stewart, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Stewart received her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Tennessee in Memphis, Tenn. Her professional affiliations include the American Medical Student Association and American College of Physicians.
Stewart will be providing care at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip