Jawauna T. Stewart joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service
by Ross Reily
Published: September 27,2013
Jawauna T. Stewart, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Stewart received her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Tennessee in Memphis, Tenn. Her professional affiliations include the American Medical Student Association and American College of Physicians.
Stewart will be providing care at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues