Jawauna T. Stewart joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service
by Ross Reily
Published: September 27,2013
Jawauna T. Stewart, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Stewart received her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Tennessee in Memphis, Tenn. Her professional affiliations include the American Medical Student Association and American College of Physicians.
Stewart will be providing care at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger