Jawauna T. Stewart joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service
by Ross Reily
Published: September 27,2013
Jawauna T. Stewart, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Stewart received her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Tennessee in Memphis, Tenn. Her professional affiliations include the American Medical Student Association and American College of Physicians.
Stewart will be providing care at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics