Jawauna T. Stewart joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service
by Ross Reily
Published: September 27,2013
Jawauna T. Stewart, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Stewart received her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Tennessee in Memphis, Tenn. Her professional affiliations include the American Medical Student Association and American College of Physicians.
Stewart will be providing care at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete