Jonathan Blackwell has joined The Gibbes Company
Jonathan Blackwell has joined The Gibbes Company’s communications and advertising team as a senior art director. Blackwell has almost 15 years of experience in creating brand identity and creative design packages for clients and has been honored as Graphic Designer of the Year by the American Advertising Federation of Jackson.
Blackwell holds a bachelor’s degree in graphic design from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years