KPMG adds Drew Moroux, Will Mitchener, Joyce Martinez, Emily Ford and Marian Tillman
KPMG has welcomed five new employees. Drew Moroux has joined the firm as an audit associate. He received a bachelor’s of business administration in accounting and master’s of accounting from Millsaps College.
Will Mitchener has joined the firm as an audit associate. He received a bachelor’s degree in accounting and masters of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University.
Joyce Martinez has joined the firm as an audit associate. She received a bachelor’s of science in business administration and a master of professional accountancy from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Emily Ford has joined the firm as an audit associate. She received bachelor’s and master’s of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
Marian Tillman has joined the firm as an audit associate. She received bachelor’s and master of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November