KPMG adds Drew Moroux, Will Mitchener, Joyce Martinez, Emily Ford and Marian Tillman
KPMG has welcomed five new employees. Drew Moroux has joined the firm as an audit associate. He received a bachelor’s of business administration in accounting and master’s of accounting from Millsaps College.
Will Mitchener has joined the firm as an audit associate. He received a bachelor’s degree in accounting and masters of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University.
Joyce Martinez has joined the firm as an audit associate. She received a bachelor’s of science in business administration and a master of professional accountancy from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Emily Ford has joined the firm as an audit associate. She received bachelor’s and master’s of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
Marian Tillman has joined the firm as an audit associate. She received bachelor’s and master of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years