Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau has added Kylie Boring as director of marketing
The Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau has added Kylie Boring as director of marketing. Boring comes to the TCVB from Journal Inc., where she served as national accounts sales representative, managing key national and local accounts in Tupelo and Lee County. She previously worked at Philips Day-Brite as associate product manager and as marketing manager for XtraLight Manufacturing, a Houston, Texas-based company.
A native of Jackson, Boring graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi and has lived in Tupelo since 1999 with her husband, Chris, and son, Van Michael.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members