Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau has added Kylie Boring as director of marketing
The Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau has added Kylie Boring as director of marketing. Boring comes to the TCVB from Journal Inc., where she served as national accounts sales representative, managing key national and local accounts in Tupelo and Lee County. She previously worked at Philips Day-Brite as associate product manager and as marketing manager for XtraLight Manufacturing, a Houston, Texas-based company.
A native of Jackson, Boring graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi and has lived in Tupelo since 1999 with her husband, Chris, and son, Van Michael.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects