Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau has added Kylie Boring as director of marketing
The Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau has added Kylie Boring as director of marketing. Boring comes to the TCVB from Journal Inc., where she served as national accounts sales representative, managing key national and local accounts in Tupelo and Lee County. She previously worked at Philips Day-Brite as associate product manager and as marketing manager for XtraLight Manufacturing, a Houston, Texas-based company.
A native of Jackson, Boring graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi and has lived in Tupelo since 1999 with her husband, Chris, and son, Van Michael.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year