Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau has added Kylie Boring as director of marketing
The Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau has added Kylie Boring as director of marketing. Boring comes to the TCVB from Journal Inc., where she served as national accounts sales representative, managing key national and local accounts in Tupelo and Lee County. She previously worked at Philips Day-Brite as associate product manager and as marketing manager for XtraLight Manufacturing, a Houston, Texas-based company.
A native of Jackson, Boring graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi and has lived in Tupelo since 1999 with her husband, Chris, and son, Van Michael.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Catfish industry launches TV advertising campaign
- Student body presidents pushing for on-time graduation
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease