Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau has added Kylie Boring as director of marketing
The Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau has added Kylie Boring as director of marketing. Boring comes to the TCVB from Journal Inc., where she served as national accounts sales representative, managing key national and local accounts in Tupelo and Lee County. She previously worked at Philips Day-Brite as associate product manager and as marketing manager for XtraLight Manufacturing, a Houston, Texas-based company.
A native of Jackson, Boring graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi and has lived in Tupelo since 1999 with her husband, Chris, and son, Van Michael.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters