Health Department issues CON to Methodist
Published: October 1,2013
Tags: burn, burn center, Central Mississippi Medical Center, certificate of need, construction, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, health, health care, hospital, Jackson HMA LLC, medical, medicine, Methodist Outpatient Rehabilitation, Mississippi Methodist Hospital and Rehabilitation Center, Mississippi State Department of Health, public health, public hospital, rehabilitation
JACKSON — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has issued a certificate of need (CON) for a project at a Jackson hospital.
Mississippi Methodist Hospital and Rehabilitation Center Inc., d/b/a Methodist Outpatient Rehabilitation, received CON authority for the construction of a consolidated outpatient therapy facility. The proposed project consists of a 12,300-square-foot building at the 47th block of Jackson Street in Ridgeland that will consolidate three existing therapy clinics currently leased by Methodist in the Jackson Metro area.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $5,872,945.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- MDA to close all its regional offices