Health Department issues CON to Methodist
Published: October 1,2013
Tags: burn, burn center, Central Mississippi Medical Center, certificate of need, construction, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, health, health care, hospital, Jackson HMA LLC, medical, medicine, Methodist Outpatient Rehabilitation, Mississippi Methodist Hospital and Rehabilitation Center, Mississippi State Department of Health, public health, public hospital, rehabilitation
JACKSON — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has issued a certificate of need (CON) for a project at a Jackson hospital.
Mississippi Methodist Hospital and Rehabilitation Center Inc., d/b/a Methodist Outpatient Rehabilitation, received CON authority for the construction of a consolidated outpatient therapy facility. The proposed project consists of a 12,300-square-foot building at the 47th block of Jackson Street in Ridgeland that will consolidate three existing therapy clinics currently leased by Methodist in the Jackson Metro area.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $5,872,945.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus