Health Department issues CON to Methodist
Published: October 1,2013
Tags: burn, burn center, Central Mississippi Medical Center, certificate of need, construction, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, health, health care, hospital, Jackson HMA LLC, medical, medicine, Methodist Outpatient Rehabilitation, Mississippi Methodist Hospital and Rehabilitation Center, Mississippi State Department of Health, public health, public hospital, rehabilitation
JACKSON — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has issued a certificate of need (CON) for a project at a Jackson hospital.
Mississippi Methodist Hospital and Rehabilitation Center Inc., d/b/a Methodist Outpatient Rehabilitation, received CON authority for the construction of a consolidated outpatient therapy facility. The proposed project consists of a 12,300-square-foot building at the 47th block of Jackson Street in Ridgeland that will consolidate three existing therapy clinics currently leased by Methodist in the Jackson Metro area.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $5,872,945.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations