Health Department issues CON to Methodist
Published: October 1,2013
Tags: burn, burn center, Central Mississippi Medical Center, certificate of need, construction, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, health, health care, hospital, Jackson HMA LLC, medical, medicine, Methodist Outpatient Rehabilitation, Mississippi Methodist Hospital and Rehabilitation Center, Mississippi State Department of Health, public health, public hospital, rehabilitation
JACKSON — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has issued a certificate of need (CON) for a project at a Jackson hospital.
Mississippi Methodist Hospital and Rehabilitation Center Inc., d/b/a Methodist Outpatient Rehabilitation, received CON authority for the construction of a consolidated outpatient therapy facility. The proposed project consists of a 12,300-square-foot building at the 47th block of Jackson Street in Ridgeland that will consolidate three existing therapy clinics currently leased by Methodist in the Jackson Metro area.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $5,872,945.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form