Health Department issues CON to Methodist
Published: October 1,2013
Tags: burn, burn center, Central Mississippi Medical Center, certificate of need, construction, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, health, health care, hospital, Jackson HMA LLC, medical, medicine, Methodist Outpatient Rehabilitation, Mississippi Methodist Hospital and Rehabilitation Center, Mississippi State Department of Health, public health, public hospital, rehabilitation
JACKSON — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has issued a certificate of need (CON) for a project at a Jackson hospital.
Mississippi Methodist Hospital and Rehabilitation Center Inc., d/b/a Methodist Outpatient Rehabilitation, received CON authority for the construction of a consolidated outpatient therapy facility. The proposed project consists of a 12,300-square-foot building at the 47th block of Jackson Street in Ridgeland that will consolidate three existing therapy clinics currently leased by Methodist in the Jackson Metro area.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $5,872,945.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion