New outpatient mental health treatment center cuts ribbon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 1,2013
CORINTH — HealthQuest, PC recently hosted a ribbon cutting ceremony sponsored by The Alliance and Corinth Mayor Tommy Irwin.
HealthQuest is a private outpatient center and an intensive outpatient treatment facility dedicated to providing quality comprehensive psychiatric and counseling services to adolescents and adults of all ages.
Based in Cordova, Tenn., for the past 15 years, the company decided to open the Corinth location to serve the community’s need for behavioral health services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds