New outpatient mental health treatment center cuts ribbon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 1,2013
CORINTH — HealthQuest, PC recently hosted a ribbon cutting ceremony sponsored by The Alliance and Corinth Mayor Tommy Irwin.
HealthQuest is a private outpatient center and an intensive outpatient treatment facility dedicated to providing quality comprehensive psychiatric and counseling services to adolescents and adults of all ages.
Based in Cordova, Tenn., for the past 15 years, the company decided to open the Corinth location to serve the community’s need for behavioral health services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'