New outpatient mental health treatment center cuts ribbon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 1,2013
CORINTH — HealthQuest, PC recently hosted a ribbon cutting ceremony sponsored by The Alliance and Corinth Mayor Tommy Irwin.
HealthQuest is a private outpatient center and an intensive outpatient treatment facility dedicated to providing quality comprehensive psychiatric and counseling services to adolescents and adults of all ages.
Based in Cordova, Tenn., for the past 15 years, the company decided to open the Corinth location to serve the community’s need for behavioral health services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation