New outpatient mental health treatment center cuts ribbon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 1,2013
CORINTH — HealthQuest, PC recently hosted a ribbon cutting ceremony sponsored by The Alliance and Corinth Mayor Tommy Irwin.
HealthQuest is a private outpatient center and an intensive outpatient treatment facility dedicated to providing quality comprehensive psychiatric and counseling services to adolescents and adults of all ages.
Based in Cordova, Tenn., for the past 15 years, the company decided to open the Corinth location to serve the community’s need for behavioral health services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute