New outpatient mental health treatment center cuts ribbon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 1,2013
CORINTH — HealthQuest, PC recently hosted a ribbon cutting ceremony sponsored by The Alliance and Corinth Mayor Tommy Irwin.
HealthQuest is a private outpatient center and an intensive outpatient treatment facility dedicated to providing quality comprehensive psychiatric and counseling services to adolescents and adults of all ages.
Based in Cordova, Tenn., for the past 15 years, the company decided to open the Corinth location to serve the community’s need for behavioral health services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter