Andrew Yee completes certification with Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors
Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC’s Andrew Yee, financial advisor, has successfully completed the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards examination. Yee has been with Barnes-Pettey for seven years. He received his bachelor’s degree and M.B.A. from Delta State University.
Yee is originally from Greenwood, but resides in Cleveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal