Andrew Yee completes certification with Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors
Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC’s Andrew Yee, financial advisor, has successfully completed the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards examination. Yee has been with Barnes-Pettey for seven years. He received his bachelor’s degree and M.B.A. from Delta State University.
Yee is originally from Greenwood, but resides in Cleveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics