Andrew Yee completes certification with Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors
Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC’s Andrew Yee, financial advisor, has successfully completed the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards examination. Yee has been with Barnes-Pettey for seven years. He received his bachelor’s degree and M.B.A. from Delta State University.
Yee is originally from Greenwood, but resides in Cleveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide