Andrew Yee completes certification with Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors
Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC’s Andrew Yee, financial advisor, has successfully completed the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards examination. Yee has been with Barnes-Pettey for seven years. He received his bachelor’s degree and M.B.A. from Delta State University.
Yee is originally from Greenwood, but resides in Cleveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics