Andrew Yee completes certification with Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors
Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC’s Andrew Yee, financial advisor, has successfully completed the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards examination. Yee has been with Barnes-Pettey for seven years. He received his bachelor’s degree and M.B.A. from Delta State University.
Yee is originally from Greenwood, but resides in Cleveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19