Billy Barber named Leland police chief
Billy Barber, who has spent the past 15 years with the Washington County Sheriff’s Department, is the new police chief in Leland. Barber got his start in law enforcement in 1990 with the Leland Police Department, where he worked as both a criminal investigator and narcotic investigator. Eight years later, he joined the Washington County Sheriff’s Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot