BKD hires Elijah C. Ladnier
Elijah C. Ladnier has been hired as a staff accountant in the audit department of BKD, LLP’s Jackson office. Ladnier graduated cum laude from Millsaps College where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2012 and a master of accountancy in 2013. He begins his career with BKD Mississippi and will assist with general audit engagements.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams