BKD hires Elijah C. Ladnier
Elijah C. Ladnier has been hired as a staff accountant in the audit department of BKD, LLP’s Jackson office. Ladnier graduated cum laude from Millsaps College where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2012 and a master of accountancy in 2013. He begins his career with BKD Mississippi and will assist with general audit engagements.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love