BKD hires Elijah C. Ladnier
Elijah C. Ladnier has been hired as a staff accountant in the audit department of BKD, LLP’s Jackson office. Ladnier graduated cum laude from Millsaps College where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2012 and a master of accountancy in 2013. He begins his career with BKD Mississippi and will assist with general audit engagements.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus