BKD hires Elijah C. Ladnier
Elijah C. Ladnier has been hired as a staff accountant in the audit department of BKD, LLP’s Jackson office. Ladnier graduated cum laude from Millsaps College where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2012 and a master of accountancy in 2013. He begins his career with BKD Mississippi and will assist with general audit engagements.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain