BNA Bank hires Colt Doom and Dona Weeden
Colt Doom and Donna Weeden have joined BNA Bank as senior vice president and vice president, loans, respectively. Doom is also a magna cum laude graduate of the Mid South School of Banking in Memphis, and has 24 years of banking experience. He attended Northeast Mississippi Community College, and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor of accountancy. He is vice president of the New Albany Main Street Association, member of the Rotary Club, board member and past president of the Union County Development Association and board member and treasurer for the Northeast Mississippi Chapter of the American Red Cross. He works from BNA Bank’s West Branch in New Albany.
Colt is from the Martintown community. He is married to Dee Ann (Cox) Doom and they have two children, Kagan (23) and Mitch (19).
Weeden has 30 years of banking experience, and received a bachelor of business administration with a major in banking of finance from the University of Mississippi. She is a board member and past treasurer for West Union Endowment for Public Education. Weeden served as the accounting chair for the Union County Relay for Life for five years.
Weeden, a native of the Pinedale community, is married Narshal Weeden and they have two daughters, Kelsey (19) and Katie (16).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry