BNA Bank hires Colt Doom and Dona Weeden
Colt Doom and Donna Weeden have joined BNA Bank as senior vice president and vice president, loans, respectively. Doom is also a magna cum laude graduate of the Mid South School of Banking in Memphis, and has 24 years of banking experience. He attended Northeast Mississippi Community College, and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor of accountancy. He is vice president of the New Albany Main Street Association, member of the Rotary Club, board member and past president of the Union County Development Association and board member and treasurer for the Northeast Mississippi Chapter of the American Red Cross. He works from BNA Bank’s West Branch in New Albany.
Colt is from the Martintown community. He is married to Dee Ann (Cox) Doom and they have two children, Kagan (23) and Mitch (19).
Weeden has 30 years of banking experience, and received a bachelor of business administration with a major in banking of finance from the University of Mississippi. She is a board member and past treasurer for West Union Endowment for Public Education. Weeden served as the accounting chair for the Union County Relay for Life for five years.
Weeden, a native of the Pinedale community, is married Narshal Weeden and they have two daughters, Kelsey (19) and Katie (16).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law