Charter Bank adds Yoshi Atkinson, Kendall Woodcock, April Reeves and Brad Grayson
Charter Bank has added four new staff members to its Biloxi, Gulfport and Ocean Springs branches. Brad Grayson has joined Charter Bank’s Ocean Springs branch as the financial center manager. Grayson is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration with a major in managerial finance.
Yoshi Atkinson has joined Charter Bank’s Biloxi branch as a loan operations specialist.
Kendall Woodcock has been hired as a financial services representative for the Biloxi branch.
April Reeves joins Charter Bank’s Gulfport branch as a financial services representative.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues