Charter Bank adds Yoshi Atkinson, Kendall Woodcock, April Reeves and Brad Grayson
Charter Bank has added four new staff members to its Biloxi, Gulfport and Ocean Springs branches. Brad Grayson has joined Charter Bank’s Ocean Springs branch as the financial center manager. Grayson is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration with a major in managerial finance.
Yoshi Atkinson has joined Charter Bank’s Biloxi branch as a loan operations specialist.
Kendall Woodcock has been hired as a financial services representative for the Biloxi branch.
April Reeves joins Charter Bank’s Gulfport branch as a financial services representative.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued