Charter Bank adds Yoshi Atkinson, Kendall Woodcock, April Reeves and Brad Grayson
Charter Bank has added four new staff members to its Biloxi, Gulfport and Ocean Springs branches. Brad Grayson has joined Charter Bank’s Ocean Springs branch as the financial center manager. Grayson is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration with a major in managerial finance.
Yoshi Atkinson has joined Charter Bank’s Biloxi branch as a loan operations specialist.
Kendall Woodcock has been hired as a financial services representative for the Biloxi branch.
April Reeves joins Charter Bank’s Gulfport branch as a financial services representative.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years