Charter Bank adds Yoshi Atkinson, Kendall Woodcock, April Reeves and Brad Grayson
Charter Bank has added four new staff members to its Biloxi, Gulfport and Ocean Springs branches. Brad Grayson has joined Charter Bank’s Ocean Springs branch as the financial center manager. Grayson is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration with a major in managerial finance.
Yoshi Atkinson has joined Charter Bank’s Biloxi branch as a loan operations specialist.
Kendall Woodcock has been hired as a financial services representative for the Biloxi branch.
April Reeves joins Charter Bank’s Gulfport branch as a financial services representative.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary