Charter Bank adds Yoshi Atkinson, Kendall Woodcock, April Reeves and Brad Grayson
Charter Bank has added four new staff members to its Biloxi, Gulfport and Ocean Springs branches. Brad Grayson has joined Charter Bank’s Ocean Springs branch as the financial center manager. Grayson is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration with a major in managerial finance.
Yoshi Atkinson has joined Charter Bank’s Biloxi branch as a loan operations specialist.
Kendall Woodcock has been hired as a financial services representative for the Biloxi branch.
April Reeves joins Charter Bank’s Gulfport branch as a financial services representative.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office