Dave Taylor new head of training for Olive Branch Fire Department
Dave Taylor, an 18-year veteran of the Olive Branch Fire Department, is the department’s new head of training.
Taylor, a lieutenant, got the job after Ken Givens moved up to assistant fire chief, a role that came open when Scott Phillips, the assistant chief for 11 years, was elected mayor in this year’s municipal elections.
The 39-year-old Taylor, who grew up in Olive Branch, was in college to be a police officer but was a volunteer firefighter in Lewisburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player