Dave Taylor new head of training for Olive Branch Fire Department
Dave Taylor, an 18-year veteran of the Olive Branch Fire Department, is the department’s new head of training.
Taylor, a lieutenant, got the job after Ken Givens moved up to assistant fire chief, a role that came open when Scott Phillips, the assistant chief for 11 years, was elected mayor in this year’s municipal elections.
The 39-year-old Taylor, who grew up in Olive Branch, was in college to be a police officer but was a volunteer firefighter in Lewisburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015