Dave Taylor new head of training for Olive Branch Fire Department
Dave Taylor, an 18-year veteran of the Olive Branch Fire Department, is the department’s new head of training.
Taylor, a lieutenant, got the job after Ken Givens moved up to assistant fire chief, a role that came open when Scott Phillips, the assistant chief for 11 years, was elected mayor in this year’s municipal elections.
The 39-year-old Taylor, who grew up in Olive Branch, was in college to be a police officer but was a volunteer firefighter in Lewisburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail