Dave Taylor new head of training for Olive Branch Fire Department
Dave Taylor, an 18-year veteran of the Olive Branch Fire Department, is the department’s new head of training.
Taylor, a lieutenant, got the job after Ken Givens moved up to assistant fire chief, a role that came open when Scott Phillips, the assistant chief for 11 years, was elected mayor in this year’s municipal elections.
The 39-year-old Taylor, who grew up in Olive Branch, was in college to be a police officer but was a volunteer firefighter in Lewisburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs