Dave Taylor new head of training for Olive Branch Fire Department
Dave Taylor, an 18-year veteran of the Olive Branch Fire Department, is the department’s new head of training.
Taylor, a lieutenant, got the job after Ken Givens moved up to assistant fire chief, a role that came open when Scott Phillips, the assistant chief for 11 years, was elected mayor in this year’s municipal elections.
The 39-year-old Taylor, who grew up in Olive Branch, was in college to be a police officer but was a volunteer firefighter in Lewisburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves