First State hires Sierra Murphey
First State Bank in Waynesboro has hired Sierra Murphey as vice president and business development officer. Murphey, a native of Waynesboro, is a graduate of Jones County Junior College and the University of Southern Mississippi with a degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing. She will work out of the Lucedale branch and will provide business development support for George, Greene and Jackson counties in Mississippi and for Mobile County in Alabama.
Murphey is married to Chadwick Murphey and they have two sons, Brayden and Ashton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing