First State hires Sierra Murphey
First State Bank in Waynesboro has hired Sierra Murphey as vice president and business development officer. Murphey, a native of Waynesboro, is a graduate of Jones County Junior College and the University of Southern Mississippi with a degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing. She will work out of the Lucedale branch and will provide business development support for George, Greene and Jackson counties in Mississippi and for Mobile County in Alabama.
Murphey is married to Chadwick Murphey and they have two sons, Brayden and Ashton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month