First State hires Sierra Murphey
First State Bank in Waynesboro has hired Sierra Murphey as vice president and business development officer. Murphey, a native of Waynesboro, is a graduate of Jones County Junior College and the University of Southern Mississippi with a degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing. She will work out of the Lucedale branch and will provide business development support for George, Greene and Jackson counties in Mississippi and for Mobile County in Alabama.
Murphey is married to Chadwick Murphey and they have two sons, Brayden and Ashton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy