First State hires Sierra Murphey
First State Bank in Waynesboro has hired Sierra Murphey as vice president and business development officer. Murphey, a native of Waynesboro, is a graduate of Jones County Junior College and the University of Southern Mississippi with a degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing. She will work out of the Lucedale branch and will provide business development support for George, Greene and Jackson counties in Mississippi and for Mobile County in Alabama.
Murphey is married to Chadwick Murphey and they have two sons, Brayden and Ashton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter