First State hires Sierra Murphey
First State Bank in Waynesboro has hired Sierra Murphey as vice president and business development officer. Murphey, a native of Waynesboro, is a graduate of Jones County Junior College and the University of Southern Mississippi with a degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing. She will work out of the Lucedale branch and will provide business development support for George, Greene and Jackson counties in Mississippi and for Mobile County in Alabama.
Murphey is married to Chadwick Murphey and they have two sons, Brayden and Ashton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'