John Christopher Morrow named to board of architecture
John Christopher Morrow has been named to the Mississippi State Board of Architecture by Gov. Phil Bryant. Morrow is with Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers in Columbus. The five-member board oversees regulation of professionals licensed in the architecture, landscape architecture and interior design businesses in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money