John Christopher Morrow named to board of architecture
John Christopher Morrow has been named to the Mississippi State Board of Architecture by Gov. Phil Bryant. Morrow is with Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers in Columbus. The five-member board oversees regulation of professionals licensed in the architecture, landscape architecture and interior design businesses in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs