John Christopher Morrow named to board of architecture
John Christopher Morrow has been named to the Mississippi State Board of Architecture by Gov. Phil Bryant. Morrow is with Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers in Columbus. The five-member board oversees regulation of professionals licensed in the architecture, landscape architecture and interior design businesses in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast