Kabeer Burman joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service
by Ross Reily
Published: October 4,2013
Kabeer Burman, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Burman received his medical degree from Medical University of the Americas in Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies, and completed an internship and internal medicine residency at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, La. His professional memberships include the Society of Hospital Medicine and American College of Physicians.
Burman is providing care at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip