Kabeer Burman joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service
by Ross Reily
Published: October 4,2013
Kabeer Burman, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Burman received his medical degree from Medical University of the Americas in Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies, and completed an internship and internal medicine residency at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, La. His professional memberships include the Society of Hospital Medicine and American College of Physicians.
Burman is providing care at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast