Kabeer Burman joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service
by Ross Reily
Published: October 4,2013
Kabeer Burman, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Burman received his medical degree from Medical University of the Americas in Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies, and completed an internship and internal medicine residency at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, La. His professional memberships include the Society of Hospital Medicine and American College of Physicians.
Burman is providing care at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout