Kabeer Burman joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service
by Ross Reily
Published: October 4,2013
Kabeer Burman, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Burman received his medical degree from Medical University of the Americas in Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies, and completed an internship and internal medicine residency at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, La. His professional memberships include the Society of Hospital Medicine and American College of Physicians.
Burman is providing care at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state