Kabeer Burman joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service
by Ross Reily
Published: October 4,2013
Kabeer Burman, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Burman received his medical degree from Medical University of the Americas in Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies, and completed an internship and internal medicine residency at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, La. His professional memberships include the Society of Hospital Medicine and American College of Physicians.
Burman is providing care at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win