Michael Howard Gibson promoted at Great Southern National Bank
Michael Howard Gibson has been promoted to senior vice president at Great Southern National Bank. A native of Laurel, Gibson graduated from Jones Junior College, Mississippi State University and the LSU Graduate School of Banking. Gibson began his financial career in 1993 with Deposit Guaranty National Bank in Laurel and joined Great Southern National Bank in Meridian in 2006.
Gibson is a past president of the Meridian Downtown Association and a past board member of The United Way of East Mississippi. He is currently a member the Allocation Committee for the United Way of East Mississippi, serves as campaign director for the bank’s United Way campaign and is a member of the Young Professionals of Meridian.
In addition to his banking career, Gibson serves as minister of music at Poplar Springs Drive Baptist Church. He is married to the former Danyell Lowe of Laurel and is the father to two children, AnnaJane Elizabeth (5) and Mary Michael Elise (2).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years