New MBA chair — Odean Busby — worked his way up
By Lynn Lofton Odean Busby, executive chairman of PriorityOne Bank, knows banking from the ground up. Soon after graduating from Jones County Junior College, the 125th chairman of the Mississippi Bankers Association began his banking career as a runner with First Mississippi National Bank (now BancorpSouth) in Hattiesburg. “I attribute a lot of my success […]
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities