Ty Robinson named president/COO of Robinson & Associates Inc.
Ty Robinson has been named president and COO of Robinson & Associates Inc. Robinson earned his B.B.A. in marketing from Georgia State University in Atlanta in 1991. He is a 2008 graduate of the Jim Ingram Community Leadership Institute and a 2013 graduate of the Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau Leadership Program. In 2010 he was named a Rotary Club Paul Harris Fellow. He was also named a member of the “Top 40 Under 40″ by the Mississippi Business Journal in 2009.
Robinson is a member of the Synergy Network of the Agency Management Roundtable. He is a contributing author to “‘The Secret to Our Successes,’ Secrets of Ad Agency Owners: Our Best Marketing Advice,” River Bend Publishing, 2012. He is active in the Yocona Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America where he serves as an Executive Committee member, Apilachi District Commissioner and Apilachi Chapter Adviser for the Order of the Arrow, the national honor society of the BSA.
Robinson has been a member of the Tupelo Airport Authority since 2010 and has served as chairman for two years. He is a member of the Community Development Foundation and its board of directors. He is an advisory board member for the Construction Engineering Technology department at Northeast Mississippi Community College. He is a member of the Kiwanis Club of Tupelo and the BNI Tupelo chapter of Business Networking International.
Tom Robinson, agency founder, retains a full-time, active role in the agency as CEO, account executive to a number of the agency’s clients in addition to his creative, public relations and new business responsibilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status