Ty Robinson named president/COO of Robinson & Associates Inc.
Ty Robinson has been named president and COO of Robinson & Associates Inc. Robinson earned his B.B.A. in marketing from Georgia State University in Atlanta in 1991. He is a 2008 graduate of the Jim Ingram Community Leadership Institute and a 2013 graduate of the Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau Leadership Program. In 2010 he was named a Rotary Club Paul Harris Fellow. He was also named a member of the “Top 40 Under 40″ by the Mississippi Business Journal in 2009.
Robinson is a member of the Synergy Network of the Agency Management Roundtable. He is a contributing author to “‘The Secret to Our Successes,’ Secrets of Ad Agency Owners: Our Best Marketing Advice,” River Bend Publishing, 2012. He is active in the Yocona Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America where he serves as an Executive Committee member, Apilachi District Commissioner and Apilachi Chapter Adviser for the Order of the Arrow, the national honor society of the BSA.
Robinson has been a member of the Tupelo Airport Authority since 2010 and has served as chairman for two years. He is a member of the Community Development Foundation and its board of directors. He is an advisory board member for the Construction Engineering Technology department at Northeast Mississippi Community College. He is a member of the Kiwanis Club of Tupelo and the BNI Tupelo chapter of Business Networking International.
Tom Robinson, agency founder, retains a full-time, active role in the agency as CEO, account executive to a number of the agency’s clients in addition to his creative, public relations and new business responsibilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life