Annie Laurie Roberts named Outstanding Customer Service Representative of the Year
Annie Laurie Roberts, commercial lines account manager with Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, has been named the Mississippi recipient for the 2013 Outstanding Customer Service Representative of the Year by the National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research. To qualify for this top state honor, Roberts submitted the winning essay on the topic of the role of communication in building strong relationships. Additionally, Roberts was selected for having demonstrated outstanding service and professionalism within the insurance community.
Roberts has been associated with Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance since 2011. She began her insurance career as a customer service representative in the Insurance Development Program following her graduation from the University of Mississippi and quickly progressed to become a commercial lines account manager in 2012. She has been a member of the Insurance Professionals of Jackson and the Insurance Association of Insurance Professionals since 2012. Roberts attained her Certified Insurance Service Representative designation in 2012.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail