Annie Laurie Roberts named Outstanding Customer Service Representative of the Year
Annie Laurie Roberts, commercial lines account manager with Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, has been named the Mississippi recipient for the 2013 Outstanding Customer Service Representative of the Year by the National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research. To qualify for this top state honor, Roberts submitted the winning essay on the topic of the role of communication in building strong relationships. Additionally, Roberts was selected for having demonstrated outstanding service and professionalism within the insurance community.
Roberts has been associated with Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance since 2011. She began her insurance career as a customer service representative in the Insurance Development Program following her graduation from the University of Mississippi and quickly progressed to become a commercial lines account manager in 2012. She has been a member of the Insurance Professionals of Jackson and the Insurance Association of Insurance Professionals since 2012. Roberts attained her Certified Insurance Service Representative designation in 2012.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility