Annie Laurie Roberts named Outstanding Customer Service Representative of the Year
Annie Laurie Roberts, commercial lines account manager with Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, has been named the Mississippi recipient for the 2013 Outstanding Customer Service Representative of the Year by the National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research. To qualify for this top state honor, Roberts submitted the winning essay on the topic of the role of communication in building strong relationships. Additionally, Roberts was selected for having demonstrated outstanding service and professionalism within the insurance community.
Roberts has been associated with Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance since 2011. She began her insurance career as a customer service representative in the Insurance Development Program following her graduation from the University of Mississippi and quickly progressed to become a commercial lines account manager in 2012. She has been a member of the Insurance Professionals of Jackson and the Insurance Association of Insurance Professionals since 2012. Roberts attained her Certified Insurance Service Representative designation in 2012.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program