Annie Laurie Roberts named Outstanding Customer Service Representative of the Year
Annie Laurie Roberts, commercial lines account manager with Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, has been named the Mississippi recipient for the 2013 Outstanding Customer Service Representative of the Year by the National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research. To qualify for this top state honor, Roberts submitted the winning essay on the topic of the role of communication in building strong relationships. Additionally, Roberts was selected for having demonstrated outstanding service and professionalism within the insurance community.
Roberts has been associated with Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance since 2011. She began her insurance career as a customer service representative in the Insurance Development Program following her graduation from the University of Mississippi and quickly progressed to become a commercial lines account manager in 2012. She has been a member of the Insurance Professionals of Jackson and the Insurance Association of Insurance Professionals since 2012. Roberts attained her Certified Insurance Service Representative designation in 2012.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds